- Attend the annual meeting.
- Submit your paper to our journal.
- Stay up to date on recent diabetes research in our journal and newsletter reports.
- Receive our journal regularly.
- Get a discount in the annual meeting registration fee.
- Have the right to vote in the election of the Japan Academy of Diabetes Education and Nursing (JADEN) Board.
Those who agree with the principles and objectives of the Academy and are engaged in research, education, and practice related to diabetes education and nursing and who fall into one of the following categories 1 to 3:
- Those who have published or presented one or more studies in academic journals or national-level academic meetings or who plan to present their work at the most recent conference of the Academy; co-researchers are also acceptable
- Those who have been recommended by a member of the Academy in either of the following two ways, (1) or (2):
(1) Those who have been recommended by at least one councilor or committee member of the Academy
(2) Those who have been recommended by at least one regular member (member who has paid annual membership fees up to the relevant year) who has been a member for at least three years
- Those who have reported at least one practical case study on diabetes education and nursing on the designated form
￥10,000 / year
Only credit card payments are accepted. The JADEN office will email you regarding the credit card settlement method on receipt of your application form.
*Note: The JADEN fiscal year starts in August and ends in July of the following year.
Please apply after August 1st, 2021 if you want to join in fiscal 2021.
The JADEN office sends a notice of JADEN membership admission and the invoice of membership fee. If the fee is two years overdue, you will lose the membership eligibility.
To obtain membership:
- Please download the membership application form below.
[Application form] Download Membership Application Form
- Complete and sign it.
- Mail the completed form to:
The Japan Academy of Diabetes Education and Nursing
2-39-2-401, Higashiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, 170-0013, Japan
To change your address, please send the change of address form via email, fax, or airmail.
[Change of address form] Download Change of Address Form
To withdraw your membership, send the withdrawal form via email, fax, or airmail.
[Withdrawal form] Download Withdrawal Form