- Attend the annual meeting.
- Submit your paper to our journal.
- Stay up to date on recent diabetes research in our journal and newsletter reports.
- Receive our journal regularly.
- Get a discount in the annual meeting registration fee.
- Have the right to vote in the election of the Japan Academy of Diabetes Education and Nursing (JADEN) Board.
Individuals who meet any of the following conditions are eligible for membership:
- Those who are engaged in research, education, or practice in the field of diabetes education/nursing, and have published related papers, as specified below:
- One or more publications: original articles, research reports, books, dissertations of master's degree or higher, or presentations at national conferences
- Two or more publications: presentations at academic conferences, including regional meetings
- Those who are engaged in diabetes education and nursing practice (Please submit more than two case reports on diabetes education below.)
[Case report] Download Case Report of the Japan Academy of Diabetes Education and Nursing
- Those who are recommended by any of the following members:
(1) More than one director or councilor
(2) More than one committee member approved by the JADEN Board and
enrolled for more than two years
(3) More than one member enrolled for more than three years
￥10,000 / year
Only credit card payments are accepted. The JADEN office will email you regarding the credit card settlement method on receipt of your application form.
*Note: The JADEN fiscal year starts in August and ends in July of the following year.
Please apply after August 1st, 2021 if you want to join in fiscal 2021.
The JADEN office sends a notice of JADEN membership admission and the invoice of membership fee. If the fee is two years overdue, you will lose the membership eligibility.
To obtain membership:
- Please download the membership application form below.
[Application form] Download Membership Application Form
- Complete and sign it.
- Mail the completed form to:
The Japan Academy of Diabetes Education and Nursing
2-39-2-401, Higashiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, 170-0013, Japan
To change your address, please send the change of address form via email, fax, or airmail.
[Change of address form] Download Change of Address Form
To withdraw your membership, send the withdrawal form via email, fax, or airmail.
[Withdrawal form] Download Withdrawal Form